Candle Safety: Handmade using only 100% pure beeswax and a natural cotton wick. Always follow general candle safety advice when the candle is lit. Use the candle accessories that we recommend and only use indoors. Never place lit Honey Bee Candles in hurricane lamps or votive glass vessels. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between lit candles and do not place underneath overhanging shelves or cabinets. Do not burn on or near anything that is flammable or may catch alight. Always trim wicks to about 1cm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle using a candle snuffer (do not use water to extinguish). Do not relight when the amount of candle left is less than 1cm. Always read our candle safety information provided with purchase. Never add any substance (e.g. essential oils or crystals) to a lit candle. If molten beeswax comes into contact with your skin: seek medical advice where appropriate. Never burn incense at the same time as a lit Honey Bee Candle. For the best experience, only burn multiple Honey Bee Candles within one space— the mixing of waxes and/or scents may hinder the burn experience of the Honey Bee Candle. Highly unlikely to cause an allergic skin reaction. If medical advice is needed, have the packaging and candle safety information. Remove beeswax from clothing before washing. Small quantities of leftover beeswax may be added to your compost heap or stored for later use during hobby interests such as sewing (prepping the thread)